Patti, Lisa, Marcia, Stacia and Max
On the way home we had an 8 hour layover in Denver and Boyd, Patti and Stacia came and got us from the Airport! We were able to go over to see cousin Marcia in her new home!
(We left for the airport at 7am and I had wet hair, Marcia had been unpacking all day, so we aren't at our best, but I was just thrilled to see them!)
4 comments:
how fun!
We love San Antonio - we went there for our honeymoon almost 4 years ago. Brian is a big SPURS fan, so we went to the NBA bball game. But I really enjoyed the Alamo and the riverwalk area.
great pics!
WOW! Didn't know you were headed to San Antonio. Looks like a fun time. I love the pics. :) Neat that you had the layover and saw family. See ya next week!
Hey - What do you think about pies?
I like Pies!
Silly -- I mean for Turkey Day!
Post a Comment