SWEET! Gorgeous. If only you had it today! Your kids would beg to borrow it. heck, I would too!It's almost as cool as my first car... a bright yellow '93 Geo Storm - with oversized spoilers. I need to scan a picture too.
Awsome! I soooo want that car what happened to it? My dad always brags about his bright red car he had he said chicks couldnt stand him! He also had a big fat caterpiller (mustache) on his face!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
SWEET! Gorgeous. If only you had it today! Your kids would beg to borrow it. heck, I would too!
It's almost as cool as my first car... a bright yellow '93 Geo Storm - with oversized spoilers. I need to scan a picture too.
Awsome! I soooo want that car what happened to it? My dad always brags about his bright red car he had he said chicks couldnt stand him! He also had a big fat caterpiller (mustache) on his face!
Post a Comment