Friday, February 20, 2009

Sardines

Whitney surprised us by coming home for Vanessa's wedding, just showing up on our doorstep. We had no clue she was coming. She drove up with Megan in her car, Ali and Katrina drove up in Katrina's truck. Unfortunately Megan left her car here and they all went back down in the Truck. They also had all Vanessa's wedding gifts so they were packed to the brim!



This is Whitney, with wet hair in the freezing cold, in the front seat. Notice her leg room!


Ali so happily got in the back on the jump seat, oh so cozy!


Megan also very happily sat in the other jump seat, you can't see it very well, but Ali and Megan's knees are touching!

They made it home and were able to walk when they got out!

4 comments:

RP3 said...

I remember being young and dumb. . .oh, wait, the dumb part was yesterday!!

Ya Ya said...

When was the young part? ;-)
I hear you're leaving when I come to town! :-(

chelsea mckell said...

I didn't know Vanessa got married! Thank goodness for blogs or I'd be totally in the dark...

Surprises are fun. I once just showed up in Spokane for my dad's bday. It's worth all the traveling hassle to see the surprised look on faces.

Ya Ya said...

It was a nice surprise! After she got here we went to the office and surprised Chris, she held a valentine balloon in front of her as she walked into his office. Then she had forgotten her cell phone at home and when Casey got home he found it and called my phone from her phone. And when we got home she hid in the garage and when Calli went out to ride her bike, Whitney was sitting on it! It was fun...just sad Topher didn't come too!