YES! I get to be the first comment! From one missionary mom to another, this is a brilliant way to stay in touch with your missionary. Now we just have to convert Shauna to the way of the blog. It will happen. Jeff leaves next winter on a mission.
Andi, Thanks for writing on my blog! I'm far from what your blog is, but I'm working on it! It's fun! I love the fact that you can make this all into a book at the end of the year. Its scrapbooking made easy!
Maybe Jeff will take Topher's place, he comes home in October! :-)
2 comments:
YES! I get to be the first comment! From one missionary mom to another, this is a brilliant way to stay in touch with your missionary. Now we just have to convert Shauna to the way of the blog. It will happen. Jeff leaves next winter on a mission.
Keep up the great work!
Andi, Thanks for writing on my blog!
I'm far from what your blog is, but I'm working on it! It's fun! I love the fact that you can make this all into a book at the end of the year. Its scrapbooking made easy!
Maybe Jeff will take Topher's place, he comes home in October! :-)
Post a Comment