Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Calli's Playing Basketball


Calli started playing Basketball this year. She is on a team that has been playing together for a couple of years. They're pretty good. Calli is catching on pretty well and knows what she's supposed to do, she's even come close a few times, in a game, to making a basket! She can make a basket in practice, its just different when you have all these girls running after you waving their arms. This picture was taken after one of her first practices.

1 comment:

Whitney & Brakston said...

ahh...i miss you calli! I am so glad you are breaking the tradition and playing basketball! I wish i did. Everyone thinks i should be so good at it because i am tall. but i never learned so i never play. i want to because it looks so fun! Keep up the great work Chica! I love you!